I am exhausted.
The past few weeks have been unbelievably busy with work and ministry.
Here are some updates:
- Been pretty busy at work preparing for publicity for the March issues of our magazines. March is usually a busy month for the company that I work for. It doesn’t help that we’re now a team of 4 people. Hard, but that’s that and we just have to take the challenge and make the most of what we have.
- Been very busy also with the Singles’ Ministry at church. We’re preparing for a Singles’ Getaway, which we’ve decided will happen on the last weekend of March. It’s fun working with a group of very diverse personalities. Tiring at times, because we usually work on the ministry after eight or more hours of our own respective work. But it’s all worth it — fulfilling and fun at the same time.
- I’m back in Gold’s Gym. Finally got to avail of the corporate package after a month of waiting. It feels great to be working out again. I went running for 40 minutes yesterday. Really great to get back on the groove.
- I am really happy about the growth of the small groups of women that I lead. I know it’s not a numbers thing. But every single week, new women come and attend the small group meetings. I had to start a new sked on Thursdays so there’s more room for women to attend my Sunday sked. But now both groups have at least 12 people. I am so grateful to God for entrusting these women to me. I don’t know why it’s happening now but I am just overwhelmed.
- One of the women who came last Thursday is one of the writers of this You Changed My Life, which is set to hit the moviehouses on Wednesday. I am SO excited. SO excited! Haha, I just had to say it twice.