Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2nd Avenue is my favorite street

Was in a meeting this morning with the great people from Solar Entertainment about possible tie-ups for the coming year and I told them how much I adore 2nd Avenue.

I LOVE 2nd Avenue. Let me enumerate the reasons:

1. Jeopardy: I am a trivia junkie. I think it’s the input theme showing here. I love learning about new things and I get supreme satisfaction when I correctly say “Who is John Quincy Adams?” even faster than the contestants.

2. The Insider: I love entertainment shows, especially un-trashy ones. The Insider and Entertainment Tonight happen to be my favorites. However, I am going to say that I am quite fascinated with TMZ.

3. The Ellen Degeneres Show: She is smart, quick, funny, and entertaining. No pathetic moments here. Just good, light fun. Just the way I like it. I do still enjoy Oprah when the topic is good but with Ellen, it doesn’t matter who’s on the show, I’m sure to enjoy any episode with Ellen in it.

4. The Today Show: If I were to live in the US and I had the chance to work in television, I would want to work in The Today Show. This is my favorite morning show. Love it.

I have yet to get the chance to watch Mad Men but it seems very interesting and it’s also airing in 2nd Avenue. So are Saving Grace, Nip/Tuck, Lipstick Jungle, House, and Top Chef 3.

2nd Avenue can now be seen on Sky Channel 19, Destiny Channel 31, Dream Channel 36 and Cable link Channel 46.

0 Comments: