Monday, November 17, 2008

Thirty and Thriving


I turned thirty last week.

My birthday week was wonderful, the best I've had so far. To all of you who made my day really special, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

So how does it feel to be 30?

AWESOME.

I know there's nothing that really changes when you reach the big 3-0 but I feel like some changes have happened inside of me.

For one, I have to admit that I feel less awkward. I really feel like I had a puberty extension when I was in my late 20s. I was breaking out, I was having all kinds of mood swings. I was also somewhat clumsy and well, just awkward. Now, my skin has cleared up significantly, I am not as on the edge as I would usually be when faced with certain situations, and I don't feel so awkward anymore.

There are other changes, but I can't really say much about them right now. But I'll blog about them soon enough.

I never thought I'd say this but being thirty rocks! :-)

0 Comments: