Monday, June 30, 2008

Strike of Midnight Download

It's a little past 12mn. Just got home from having dinner and coffee with one of my good friends and constant Sunday companion Iris. This weekend has been quite uneventful. I have a nagging feeling I wasted my two days of rest because I've been staying up so late and waking up just as late. I always think that the following week will be different but end up continuing the pattern week after week. Got to discipline myself to get up early and sleep early and get a lot of meaningful things done in between.

As it is, the only thing I have to show for the entire weekend is this new blog and The Apprentice Celebrity Edition.

I'm thinking of going back to working out, by the way. It's just that the new workplace, my work hours, and my ministry time are always a concern. I know, I know. As my grandmother puts it: I'm always full of excuses when it comes to going to the gym. I'm thinking to even employ a trainer, just to help motivate me to go at it at least four times a week.

Gosh, I need to be disciplined...

0 Comments: